LA35R 1GHz MDU Amplifiers
Model LA35R is a TOUGH indoor MDU ampliﬁer speciﬁcally designed for broadband distribution systems in apartment buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals and similar facilities requiring RF ampliﬁcation.
Compact in size and designed to mount directly to a wall with increased heat dissipation properties and low power consumption this ampliﬁer runs cool and reduces operational costs. Flexible two-way diplex ﬁlter options and the latest GaAs-Fet technology provide superior distortion performance and low noise to 1 GHz. Technically friendly on board unique equalizers enable equalization and slope setup by simple resistive anenuators greatly reducing operational expenses.
- Compact, aluminum die-cast, wall-mountable housing
- Designed for superior heat dissipation
- Rated ingress protection (IP)54, against dust and water
- Temperature cycled -10˚C to +55˚C (+14˚F to +131˚F)
- GaAS E-pHEMT for high output, low distortions
- 34dB gain forward, 18dB gain reverse
- Forward and reverse, 20dB test points
- Surge protection of 6kV on all ports
- Designed for -100dB EMIisolation
- Transformer powered 90-240 VAC
- Diplex Filters available in 42/54, 65/85 and 85/102MHz
- HFC 24-65 VAC options