1GHz Indoor High Output Fiber Nodes: LBVM900 Series
The LBVM900 Series is designed for various
applications from HFC to advanced fiber deep
FTTH architectures for CATV and telephony
networks. The node features a 1000MHz
bandwidth, high RF output level up to
50dBmV (110dBμV), a wide selection of
return lasers, and CWDM as an option to
overcome fiber limitation in a network for
two-way services. All these capacities and flexibility are packaged in an extremely compact die-cast aluminum housing.
• 1002 MHz High Output with GaAs technology
• High RF Output 50dBmV (110dBμV)
• WDM technology available for bi-directional services on a single fiber
• Compact size. Die cast aluminum housing.
• Superior heat dissipation. Low Power consumption.
• I/O optical level test points, -20dB directional coupler test points for forward and reverse