Strand Mounted Optical 4 POE Port Gateway – LBOG1004
Enable your preferred IP devices and value added Hotspot with this affordable Lindsay TOUGH strand mounted and HFC powered Optical gateway.
Flexibility matters when deploying 3rd
Party products into the CATV environment.
The Lindsay Broadband Gateways offer
DOCSIS® and optical backhaul and up to
four 48VDC POE 802.11af Ethernet ports
right off the strand. With the addition of an
optional access point built in the Lindsay
gateways become a powerful strand
mounted business solution. Security and
Traffic cameras 802.11 AP’s, Pico cells and IP
public address systems are just some of the products that can now be deployed utilizing existing MSO infrastructure.
- Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- Dual gaskets provide 15-PSI weather-proof seal
- Temperature cycled, from − 40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Designed to protect against surges
- Integrated SFP based media converter options
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 voltage AC)
- 6Kv Surge protection
- HFC access with directional coupler or power-passing tap
- Up to 4 weather-tight RJ-45 Ethernet connector
- Coax power interface provides for easy set up.
- 4 active POE 48VDC or 24VDC 802.3af and 802.3at for powering IP devices
- Monitor and configure via SNMP agent, Telnet or Web browser
- Optional 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi access point
- Add IP camera or other service-enabling device to a distance of 100 meters
• English Version
• Spanish Version
Back to Business Service Gateways & Wireless APs