Strand Mounted HFC powered POE Gateway
Powering flexibility matters in 802.11 mesh deployments. Lindsay LBPOE can power any AP, IP Camera etc. from the HFC strand delivery
POE at 24 VDC or 48 VDC. Designed to maintain
reliability with HFC uninterrupted powering
while offering a cost advantage over
conventional powering schemes.
The 48 Volt version of the LBPOE-48 will safely
power any 802.3af or 802.3at compliant device.
The LBPOE-48 can provide up to 20 Watts of power.
The LBPOE-48 passively combines the 48V
onto the CAT5 but does not perform the IEEE handshake.
- Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- Dual gaskets provide 15-PSI weather-proof seal
- Temperature cycled, from -40ºC to +60ºC (-40ºF to +140ºF)
- Designed to protect against surges
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 voltage AC)
- 6Kv Surge protection
- HFC access at any directional coupler or power-passing tap
- Weather-tight RJ-45 Ethernet connector
- Coax power interface protects RF performance of HFC plant
- Passive PoE (12, 24 or 48 VDC or custom) for powering IP devices
- Monitor and configure via SNMP agent, SSH or Web browser
- Add Wi-Fi, camera or other service-enabling device
• English Version
• Spanish Version
Back to Business Service Gateways & Wireless APs