LINDSAY ADJUSTABLE SUBSCRIBER
AMPLIFIERS 1.22GHz Extreme
Lindsay Broadband extreme bandwidth
adjustable subscriber ampliﬁers are two-way
1.22GHz devices supporting DOCSIS 3.1
frequencies with available upstream and
downstream splits of 42/54 and 85/102MHz.
Field adjustable forward and reverse gain.
Customers with long drops and excessive
splitter losses beneﬁt from advanced Gallium
Arsenide (GaAs) technology delivering
improved distortion and noise performances.
Speciﬁcally designed for both indoor and
outdoor applications with protective coating
and 6kV surge withstand capabilities for
enhanced system reliability.
• 1.22GHz Gallium Arsenide Technology
• 3 dB Noise Figure
• Two-Way Active Model
• 6 kV Surge Withstand
• Adjustable Forward Gain 0-15 dB
• Adjustable Reverse Gain 0-10 dB
• Power LED Indicator
• Surge and Current protected Power Supply
• Compact Environmentally Hardened design
• Gain can be adjusted out in the field
• Local and Remote Powering
• Diplex Filters 42/54 and 85/102 MHz
• 360 degree F Pin Seizure
Optional power insertion on output port Part # 15-100