Optical Node for HFC and RFoG – LBN 200 ONU
1 or 2 Output Optical Node
Customization Performance Reliability
The Lindsay Broadband Inc. LBN200 ONU is a
TOUGH indoor/outdoor hardened optical node
offering single or dual High RF outputs for HFC,
RFoG and MDU Architectures. Advanced GaAs-FET
technology, achieve superior distortion
performance to 1GHz, with low power
This low noise optical node comes complete with
Optical AGC, an automatic switching mode power supply,
HFC powered 40-90VAC or 100-240VAC mains powered, all in a 15psi pressure tested housing. Unique on board equalizer allows slope/tilt setup by use of a simple resistive attenuator, greatly reducing operational expenses.
The LBN200 offers flexibility in choice of wavelength, laser types and band splits to meet all applications.
Standards compliant and Lindsay TOUGH.
• High RF output level 52/48dBmV for 1/2 Ports
• GaAsFET Technology provides Low Distortions and power consumption
• Downstream bandwidth: 54/85MHz to 1002MHz; Upstream bandwidth: 5Mhz to 42/65MHz
• Extended optical input level range (-8 to 0dBm)
• 1310, 1610, or CWDM, FP or DFB Burst Return laser options.
• Built-in microprocessor controlled AGC tracks input optical level changes
• Optical receiver input and output transmit indicator LED’s and TP.
• -20dB RF test ports forward and reverse directions
• Weather sealed Die case aluminum housing
• Efficient switch mode power supply
• HFC powered 40-90VAC, or 100-240VAC mains powered