MoCA LOW PASS POINT OF ENTRY FILTER
Prevent interference to and from neighboring home
networking installations with this low-pass point-of-entry ﬁlter.
The Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) has established the
universal standard for home entertainment networking.
The Lindsay Broadband MoCA low-pass point-of-entry ﬁlter
(LBMLPF) is used at the subscriber entry to prevent interference
the input of the ﬁrst device going into the home, this Lindsay
TOUGH ﬁlter isolated adjacent subscribers from each other by 70-100dB when the ﬁlter is deployed at each drop.
• High isolation and minimum loss in HFC band
• Multi-drop installation yields 70-100 dB isolation
• Reflective design aids throughout of MoCA signal on sub site
• Group delay: any 3.58 MHz span within 5-1225 MHz, <5nesc
• Surge withstand: A3ring wave (+/-6 kV), B3 combination wave (+/-2 kV)
• Temperature cycled, from -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
• Waterproof to 15 PSI (one minute test)