Tel.: 1(800) 465-7046 | (705) 742-1350
1GHz Subscriber Amplifiers: Power Inserter –
LBI-PI Power Inserter
Remotely power any Lindsay Broadband
amplifier on the coaxial cable when no
power supply is conveniently located.
The Lindsay Broadband LBI-Power
Inserter (LBI-PI) provides power-in for
your multimedia or subscriber amplifiers
in the absence of a convenient outlet.
Hardened and 1 GHz-capable, the LBI- PI
combines the RF signal and 15-voltage DC power
input to activate amplifiers installed in out-of-the-way
places such as attics, exteriors or crawl spaces.
• Subscriber amplifier remote powering
• Multimedia amplifier remote powering
• RFoG node remote powering
• Bandwidth, 5 MHz to 1000 MHz
• HFC 15 voltage DC, 500mA
• 6 to 14 AWG integrated ground terminal
• Multi-drive, flat-point ground screw
• Two mounting ears, mounting screws included
• SCTE-compliant Female F-connector
• Part Number 15-100