DOCSIS® 50W PoE ++ GATEWAY: LBDG-M50
Enable your preferred access point (AP) or IP camera with this low-cost, Lindsay TOUGH DOCSIS®-
based infrastructure now utilizing up to 50W PoE++.
Flexibility matters in 802.11 deployments.
The Lindsay Broadband Four Pair DOCSIS® Gateway
(LBDG-M50) allows the use of High Power PoE++ devices
on the HFC strand. You can use a Lindsay recommended
device, or any AP, IP camera, etc. that is compatible with 802.3at based 4 pair schemes. Designed to maintain reliability but minimize costs, the hardened LBDG uses a standards based DOCSIS® cable modem that is wholly under the control of the MSO. It can be used in conjunction with SNMP monitoring systems to evaluate cable plant line conditions.
• Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
• Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
• 15-PSI weather-proof seal
• Temperature cycled, from -40ºC to +60ºC (-40ºF to +140ºF)
• DOCSIS® 2.0 /3.0
• Cable plant-powered (40-90 voltage AC)
• 6Kv Surge protection
• HFC access at any directional coupler or power-passing tap
• Weather-tight RJ-45 Ethernet connector
• Coax power interface protects RF performance of HFC plant
• 802.3at PoE++, (provides up to 50W when using 4 pairs).
• Monitor and configure via SNMP agent, SSH or Web browser
• Add Wi-Fi, camera or other service-enabling device